Loan Closings: Week of August 14, 2017
Last week, NYBDC and affiliates The 504 Company and Excelsior Growth Fund provided more than $3.4 million in alternative financing to small businesses. Thank you to the partners who make our work possible!
- $250,000 loan to purchase real estate for a fitness and recreational sports center in Union County, NJ.
- $292,500 loan to purchase real estate for a restaurant and bar in Dutchess County, NY.
- $822,000 loan to purchase real estate for an online distributor company in Orange County, NY.
- $657,000 loan to purchase real estate for a maintenance company in Suffolk County, NY.
- $1,229,000 loan to purchase real estate for a physician’s office in New York, NY.
- $225,000 loan for working capital for a personal care services company in Gloucester, NJ
We offer a full suite of alternative small business financing products including SBA 504, 7(a) and Community Advantage loans, as well as online loans. Interested in partnering? Call Kevin Gallagher, Head of Business Development, at 1-877-575-9281 or visit www.nybdc.com.