Loan Closings: Week of September 11, 2017
Last week, NYBDC and affiliates The 504 Company and Excelsior Growth Fund provided more than $1.4 million in alternative financing to small businesses. Thank you to the partners who make our work possible!
- $256,000 loan to purchase real estate for a sports and recreation company in Madison County, NY.
- $294,000 loan to purchase real estate for a lessor of nonresidential buildings in Suffolk County, NY.
- $459,000 loan to purchase real estate for a real estate agency in New York, NY.
- $80,000 loan to refinance debt for a bakery in Nassau County, NY.
- $200,000 loan for working capital for a financial consultant firm in New York, NY.
- $100,000 loan for working capital for an auto repair company in Kings County, NY.
- $50,000 loan for working capital for a contracting company in Albany, NY.
We offer a full suite of alternative small business financing products including SBA 504, 7(a) and Community Advantage loans, as well as online loans. Interested in partnering? Call Kevin Gallagher, Head of Business Development, at 1-877-575-9281 or visit www.nybdc.com.