Loan Closings: Week of September 4, 2017
Last week, NYBDC and affiliates The 504 Company and Excelsior Growth Fund provided more than $4.5 million in alternative financing to small businesses. Thank you to the partners who make our work possible!
- $521,000 loan to refinance debt for a real estate agency in Allegheny County, PA.
- $1,775,000 loan for renovations for a lessor of nonresidential buildings in Suffolk County, NY.
- $394,300 loan for working capital for a wine distributor in Suffolk County, NY
- $1,542,000 loan for construction for a manufacturer of premium truck beds in Centre County, PA.
- $250,000 loan for leasehold improvements for a coffee shop in Hudson County, NJ.
- $80,000 loan to purchase inventory for a men’s clothing store in New York, NY.
We offer a full suite of alternative small business financing products including SBA 504, 7(a) and Community Advantage loans, as well as online loans. Interested in partnering? Call Kevin Gallagher, Head of Business Development, at 1-877-575-9281 or visit www.nybdc.com.